Soil comprehensive Sensor
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
7 in 1 Soil Integrated Sensor EC PH NPK Moisture Temperature Meter
Our soil sensors are used for soil npk, ph, ec, temperature and humidity measurement with high accuracy, fast response speed and stable output. Long-term buried in the soil, resistant to long-term electrolysis, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting, completely waterproof.
Excellect sealing performance
The high-density epoxy resin is filled between the soil sensor body and probe, prevent moisture entering.
Stainless steel probes
Anti-rust, non-electrolytic, salt and alkali resistant, suitable for a variety of soils.
Waterproof & vanti-corrosive shell
Ensure stable monitoring of components, the soil tester body is waterproof and reach IP68 protection level
Specifications for Soil comprehensive Sensor
|Soil Sensor||NPK/Temp/humidity three needles or NPK/conductivity three needles or NPK/pH five needles or NPK/pH/Temp/Humidity five needles or NPK/pH/Conductivity five needles or NPK/pH/conductivity/temp/humidity five needles or pH/conductivity five needles or pH/temp/humidity/conductivity five needles or pH/temp/humidity five needles|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Soil Sensor
Color: As shown in the picture
Power Supply: 12-24V DC
Output Signal: RS485
Temperature Measurement Range: -40℃-80℃
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5℃
Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃
Moisture Measurement Range: 0-100%
Moisture Accuracy: ±3% within the range of 0-53%; ±5% within the range of 53-100%
Moisture Resolution: 0.10%
Conductivity Measurement Range: 0-10000us/cm
Conductivity Resolution: 10us/cm
pH Measurement Range: 3-9pH
pH Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3pH
pH Resolution: 0.01pH
Measuring Range of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium: 0-1999mg/kg
NPK Measurement Accuracy: ±2%F.s
Resolution of NPK: 1mg/kg (mg/l)
Storage Environment: -20℃-60℃
Working Pressure Range: 0.9-1.1atm
Response Time: <1s
Protection Level: IP68
Installation Method: All buried or all probes inserted into the measured medium
1. All steel needles must be inserted into the soil during measurement.
2. Avoid strong sunlight directly shining on the sensor and cause excessive temperature. Pay attention to lightning protection in the field.
3. Do not bend the steel needle violently, pull the lead wire of the sensor forcefully, and do not hit or hit the sensor violently.
4. The sensor's protection grade is IP68, so the entire sensor can be soaked in water.
5. Due to the existence of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it is not suitable to stay in the air for a long time with electricity.
6. Please be careful not to connect the wrong wiring sequence, the wrong wiring will cause the equipment to burn.
1 x Soil Sensor
1 x Connection Line
1 x Manual
Subscribe to find out all the latest updates.