WisLink Cellular mPCIe
RAK8213 BG96 based mPCIe cellular IoT module GNSS+NB-IoT USB2.0 CatM1&NB1 and EGPRS, Pin compatible with EC21 Mini PCIe dongle
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
The RAK8213 is a LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1 module based on the Quectel BG96 with a standard PCI Express MiniCard form factor (Mini PCIe). Supports EGPRS network at the same time, can offer the highest data rate of 300kbps down-link and 375kbps up-link.
LTE Cat. M1/Cat.NB1/EGPRS module with Mini PCIe form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications.
Ultra-low power consumption.
USB Drivers and support 2.0 high speed interface.
Quectel Enhanced AT commands.
Feature refinements: supports DFOTA, VoLTE.
Easy migration from Quectel GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA and LTE modules.
Robust mounting and interfaces
Pin compatible with EC21 Mini PCIe dongle
PCM interface available for VOLTE
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
WisLink Cellular mPCIe (RAK8213) is a multi-band LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS module based on the Quectel BG96 with a standard PCI Express® form factor (Mini PCIe). It offers a maximum data rate of 375Kbps downlink and 375Kbps uplink.
RAK8213€™s built-in GNSS module can support GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo, QZSS, integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design and provides faster, more accurate, and more reliable positioning.
Rich Internet protocol, industry-standard interfaces (USB/UART/I2C/Status indicators) and rich features (applicable to Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux drivers for Linux and Android) Modules that extend applicability are suitable for a wide range of M2M applications such as wireless POS, smart metering, and tracking.
- M2M and IoT applications
- Tracker application
- LTE Cat. M1/Cat.NB1/EGPRS module with Mini PCIe form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications.
- Ultra-low power consumption.
- USB Drivers and support 2.0 high-speed interface.
- Quectel Enhanced AT commands.
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA, VoLTE.
- Easy migration from Quectel GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA, and LTE modules.
- Robust mounting and interfaces
- PCM interface available for VOLTE
- Product Dimensions: 51mm x 30mm x 4.9mm (± 0.2mm)
- Product Weight: 8.9g
- 1x WisLink Cellular mPCIe (RAK8213) module
- 1x iPEX LTE Antenna
- 1x iPEX GPS Antenna
Subscribe to find out all the latest updates.