ASR6501 LoRaWAN SiP
The ASR6501 is a general LoRa Wireless Communication Chipset, with integrated LoRa Radio Transceiver, LoRa Modem and a 32-bit RISC MCU.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
The ASR6501 is a general LoRa Wireless Communication Chipset, with an integrated LoRa Radio Transceiver, LoRa Modem, and a 32-Bit RISC MCU. The MCU uses ARM Cortex M0+, with a 48MHz operation frequency. The LoRa Radio Transceiver has continuous frequency coverage from 150MHz to 960MHz. The LoRa Modem supports LoRa modulation for LPWAN use cases and (G)FSK modulation for legacy use cases. The LoRa Wireless communication module designed by ASR6501 provides ultra-long range, ultra low power communication for LPWAN applications. The ASR6501 can achieve high sensitivity of over -140dBm and the maximum transmit power is higher than +21dBm. This makes it suitable to be used in long-range LPWAN and has high efficiency. The total chip package is of very small size, 6mm x 6mm.
- Small footprint: 6mm x 6mm x 0.9mm.
- LoRa Radio and LoRa Modem.
- Frequency Range: 150MHz ~ 960MHz.
- Maximum Power +21dBm constant RF output.
- High sensitivity: down to -140dBm.
- Programmable bit rate up to 62.5kbps in LoRa modulation mode.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300kbps in (G)FSK modulation mode.
- Preamble detection.
- Embedded memories (up to 128kbytes of Flash memory and 16Kbytes of SRAM).
- 6x configurable GPIOs, 1xI2C, 1xUART, 1xSWD.
- 48-MHz ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU.
- 8-Channel DMA engine.
- Embedded 12-bit 1Msps SAR ADC.
- 32.768kHz External Watch Crystal Oscillator.
- 4-33MHz External Crystal Oscillator for MCU (Optional).
- 32MHz External Crystal Oscillator for LoRa Radio.
- Embedded internal High frequency (48MHz) RC oscillator.
- Embedded internal Low frequency (40kHz) RC oscillator.
- Embedded internal PLL to generate 48MHz clock.
Subscribe to find out all the latest updates.