AM100 IAQ LoRaWAN sensor
Milesight AM100 Series Ambience Monitoring Sensor consists of multiple smart sensors that are built specifically for indoor ambience monitoring.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Milesight AM100 Series Ambience Monitoring Sensor consists of multiple smart sensors that are built specifically for indoor ambiance monitoring.
- Temperature & Humidity – Monitor and display real-time environmental temperature and humidity data.
- Motion (PIR) – Detect the presence of people and monitor the activity within a certain area.
- Light – Acquire the real-time luminance data and check the lighting status.
- CO? – Aquire CO? concentration data to help people respond to indoor air quality problems.
- TVOC – Monitoring ambient air level of VOCs and thus better air quality.
- Barometric Pressure – Measure and record barometric pressure data.
- Multiple sensors in one
- E-Ink screen display
- Configuration via NFC
- AA Battery or USB powered
- Monitor your data in the office or on the go with Milesight IoT Cloud (Android & IoT)
Specifications for AM100 IAQ LoRaWAN sensor
|Frequency band||AS923 or AU915 or EU868 or IN865 or KR920 or US915|
|Sensors||4 sensors or 7 sensors|
|Sensor||Temp/Humidity/Ambient Light/Motion/CO2/TVOC/Biometric Pressure|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
|Power Supply||2 × alkaline AA batteries|
|Battery Lifetime||1 year (SF7)||1.5 years (SF7)|
|0.9 year (SF12)||1.2 years (SF12)|
|Temperature||Range||-20°C to + 70°C (operating temperature for screen: 0-45°C)|
|Accuracy||±0.3°C (0°C – 70°C), ±0.6°C (-40°C – 0°C)|
|Humidity||Range||0% to 100% RH|
|Accuracy||±3% RH (10% – 90%), ±5% RH (0% – 10%, 90% – 100%)|
|PIR||Detection Area||94 ° Horizontal, 82 ° Vertical|
|Detection Distance||5 m|
|Light||Range||60000 lux (Visible + IR, IR)|
|CO2||Range||400 – 5000 ppm||N/A|
|Accuracy||±30 ppm or ±3 % of reading|
|TVOC||Range||0 – 60000 ppb (total VOC)|
|Accuracy||±15 % of reading|
|Long-term Stability||1.3 % accuracy drift per year|
|Barometric Pressure||Range||300 – 1100 hPa (-40°C – 85°C)|
Subscribe to find out all the latest updates.